Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Account compromised and security questions are in chinese

Account compromised and security questions are in chinese - I have reset my password but I am unable to change or reset the security questions as they are in Chinese. Any tips?

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 2:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 3:29 PM

Hello,

Have you looked over this Apple Support article yet? If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support.

I understand you cannot answer them but that article may help you reset them using other account information.

Also, the below article may be helpful. Make sure to note what I quoted if you cannot secure your Apple ID yourself.

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

“If you completed the steps above and think your account might still be compromised, contact Apple Support.”

I hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2021 3:29 PM in response to sh1tsupport

Hello,

Have you looked over this Apple Support article yet? If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support.

I understand you cannot answer them but that article may help you reset them using other account information.

Also, the below article may be helpful. Make sure to note what I quoted if you cannot secure your Apple ID yourself.

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

“If you completed the steps above and think your account might still be compromised, contact Apple Support.”

I hope this helps.

Account compromised and security questions are in chinese

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.