Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 13 constantly crashing

I just got a new Iphone 13, but the only problem is that it constantly keeps crashing. Sometimes when i open apps, it crashes. When I'm watching Youtube videos, it crashes. It even sometimes restarts on its own. I have already tried resetting network settings, resetting all settings, and even erasing all content and settings, but none of this resolve the problem. Does anyone else have this crashing problem with their Iphone 13?

iPhone 13

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 8:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 8:42 PM

plang405 Said:

"Iphone 13 constantly crashing: I just got a new Iphone 13, but the only problem is that it constantly keeps crashing. [...]Does anyone else have this crashing problem with their Iphone 13?"

-------

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

You have 14 days to return is. Also, you have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty. They do not cover accidental damage. So, if you have the original receipt of purchase, and this has no physical damage to it, whatsoever, then Apple might cover it. So, contact them, asking if it can be covered.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2021 8:42 PM in response to plang405

plang405 Said:

"Iphone 13 constantly crashing: I just got a new Iphone 13, but the only problem is that it constantly keeps crashing. [...]Does anyone else have this crashing problem with their Iphone 13?"

-------

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

You have 14 days to return is. Also, you have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty. They do not cover accidental damage. So, if you have the original receipt of purchase, and this has no physical damage to it, whatsoever, then Apple might cover it. So, contact them, asking if it can be covered.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Iphone 13 constantly crashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.