Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Note Password

Hi, Im really struggling w this: like three years ago i wrote and locked a note on my iphone with a password that now i can’t remember. It is really important to me but there has been no way I could unlock it trying to remember the password or looking up on google how to bypass that protection.

I wrote that note on my old iphone 6s so I have already changed the general password for the notes, but that one still remains locked and requires the old (missed) password.

I am now ready to pay someone from the dark web a large amount of money in order to fix that. Unless the Apple comunity can help me first ;)

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 3:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 4:10 AM

This is understandably unfortunate for you, but consider how unfortunate it could be for millions of others if it was possible to bypass that protection. The fact that the iPhone is so secure is ultimately a benefit to us all.

2 replies

Note Password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.