Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I save a voice memo from from macbook pro to dropbox?

I would like to save some voice memos made in voice memo app on my MacBookPro to dropbox. I do not see a way to select dropbox as an option when i hit the share icon. I can save to icloud but prefer dropbox. Is this possible?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 8:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 9:24 AM

Do you have the Dropbox app installed? The Dropbox folder it creates on your Mac should behave like a normal Mac folder and you can save files to it. If you don't have the Dropbox app installed, then you won't have that folder to save into and then I don't believe you can do what you would like to do.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2021 9:24 AM in response to gwhz

Do you have the Dropbox app installed? The Dropbox folder it creates on your Mac should behave like a normal Mac folder and you can save files to it. If you don't have the Dropbox app installed, then you won't have that folder to save into and then I don't believe you can do what you would like to do.

how can I save a voice memo from from macbook pro to dropbox?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.