Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync my IPhone X and my Mac laptop to delete messages at the same time

I need help to have sunk my iPhone X with my Mac Book Pro to delete messages at the same time

😊

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 9:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 9:18 AM

That is a very good feature that is available between your iPhone and your MacBook Pro. For this feature to work, you will need to use iCloud for Messages. The iCloud for Messages feature must be set to ON on your iPhone and your MacBook Pro.

Click on the following link to Learn ➔ How to set up iCloud for Messages on your iPhone and your Mac. Hope this helps.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2021 9:18 AM in response to AAngel77

That is a very good feature that is available between your iPhone and your MacBook Pro. For this feature to work, you will need to use iCloud for Messages. The iCloud for Messages feature must be set to ON on your iPhone and your MacBook Pro.

Click on the following link to Learn ➔ How to set up iCloud for Messages on your iPhone and your Mac. Hope this helps.

Axel F.

Sync my IPhone X and my Mac laptop to delete messages at the same time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.