Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PMEDIA showing on iPhone music album listing.

This is a question come by ChrisBrod.

"Just loaded some new music from iTunes 12.3 on to iPhone 12 with iOS 14.4 and the album listing is showing as PMEDIA but playing the tracks shows the right title of the track. Reloaded all my music but not solved the problem. Any ideas? "

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 1:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 2:04 AM

To fix this, select those songs where is showing as PMEDIA or something else in Music.app (in your imac not iphone). Then use command-i to open info preferences window. Click on "Use work and movement". You will see there are something fill in the work field, just empty it. You have to sync your iphone again. And song titles should become normal.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2021 2:04 AM in response to 三浦fromtokyo

To fix this, select those songs where is showing as PMEDIA or something else in Music.app (in your imac not iphone). Then use command-i to open info preferences window. Click on "Use work and movement". You will see there are something fill in the work field, just empty it. You have to sync your iphone again. And song titles should become normal.

PMEDIA showing on iPhone music album listing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.