Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OSX DOK Desperately need help!

OS X DOK Desperately need help!! I’ve been infected with this bug in the worst way. It has seized all of my communications i.e. cell, email, text, and web streaming. It/ they have hijacked my MacBook and is operating in the background and has my device on a server. I can erase and restore any or all my devices at the same time for as soon as it gets a connection to reveals its ugly face. It seems to be remembering a proxy setting as well as three Comodo trust certificates that I cannot delete and a number of launch agents. I’m on my third new cell number, 3rd Apple ID, a new ISP, 2nd router, a new MacBook, and new iPhone to be right where I started. All of my web traffic rerouted through a proxy server where this nefarious group is listening and monitoring my everything. I am at my wits and if someone would be so kind enough I don’t mind paying but I desperately need help! Thanks very much for reading this I welcome any and all suggestions, GB 

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 9:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 11:38 AM

Try Malwarebytes for Mac, which is trusted and should take care of that.. available here( see link) : https://www.malwarebytes.com/mac… you can use it free for 14 days…

john b

Similar questions

1 reply

OSX DOK Desperately need help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.