📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

tvOS 18 is now available

Updates elevate cinematic experiences and make it even easier to manage the home. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV continuous AirPods nearby notification

Apple TV notifies me every few minutes that my AirPods are nearby. Is there a way to prevent it from notifying over and over? I want the initial notification, but if I dismiss it I do not want to see the notification again. I use my AirPods as hearing aids while I am watching tv with my wife so we don't have to turn it too loud. We will get the notification over and over. You would think that if the notification is dismissed it would not pop back up after a few minutes. I like the notification for when I am watching tv by myself so I don't have to go into the settings every time. Seems like this is an oversite by the development team.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 2:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 2:01 AM

Let Apple know how you think it could be improved upon. Feedback - Apple TV - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple TV continuous AirPods nearby notification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.