Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot see a solution to this happy joy joy hacking in mij is X and ios

My neighbor hijacked mij internet stole everything by uploading it om a server.

now hè get paid for my work as creative and musician. I’m a photographer as well and ofcourse all sensitive images are in his and helpers hands. Hè can enter my appartement by had my key got stolen.

I have not enough money for OS UPGRADE and have to WORK!! To be able buy new iMac.

iMac, OS X 10.11

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 8:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 9:11 PM

What yoi;re describing is a catastrophic security breach, across multiple domains.

Access to your Wi-Fi (alone) won’t give access to your Mac.

Access to your Apple ID or your other passwords can, as can physical access.

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Usual path to recovery involves changing all of your passwords to new and unique values, enable two-factor authentication, reset your router and its passwords, update your Wi-Fi password to a new and ~15 character password, get your door key changed, and otherwise overhaul your security.

If your Mac passwords are known, you’re headed for a re-installation.

Photos or other data and door keys that have already leaked out of your control are not recoverable by technical means.

An iMac from late 2009 and newer can be upgraded to at least High Sierra, and the upgrade is free.

At least some of what you’re reporting here may well be considered a crime in most jurisdictions, though whether the police can be an option varies.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2021 9:11 PM in response to jasper289

What yoi;re describing is a catastrophic security breach, across multiple domains.

Access to your Wi-Fi (alone) won’t give access to your Mac.

Access to your Apple ID or your other passwords can, as can physical access.

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Usual path to recovery involves changing all of your passwords to new and unique values, enable two-factor authentication, reset your router and its passwords, update your Wi-Fi password to a new and ~15 character password, get your door key changed, and otherwise overhaul your security.

If your Mac passwords are known, you’re headed for a re-installation.

Photos or other data and door keys that have already leaked out of your control are not recoverable by technical means.

An iMac from late 2009 and newer can be upgraded to at least High Sierra, and the upgrade is free.

At least some of what you’re reporting here may well be considered a crime in most jurisdictions, though whether the police can be an option varies.

Cannot see a solution to this happy joy joy hacking in mij is X and ios

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.