Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Network and or Mac hacked at Rom level, factory reset won’t erase virus or unwanted developer files

i have been having issues with my apple my apple device for the last few months. I have gone to apple twice and I’ve probably called apple and my ISP over 75 times. My Mac iPhone and now smart tv all have files on them that I haven’t downloaded and I am the only user. I would just reset the MacBook and there would be a huge list of files/folders by .JSON, .tiff, .pearl .ruby, shahdowhash hashcat lucidia, etc. I’ve dug up some of these files and they are hidden so far in **** that I wonder who had so much time to do this.

Howe this all started.

this started with android and a windows computer. I had someone in and around my place for a day maybe two and they owned the above mentioned device. They are also very technologically advance. A few weeks later this stated happen.

Here is what I found.

• API both apple and windows were installed on my computer
  • they remote connect to my computer through airport bear tech, Bluetooth or awld0. These devices do not show up on my network nor do they require the password to gain access.
  • often times my face is doesn’t work on my phone. And I’m forced to use the password.
  • ive research where the programs the use to write these code are tested in what looks like a game app on ther phones . I’ve seen it before.
  • sound in rv can be adjusted by a switch or remote.
  • zoomin in and change display of both my tv phone and mac
  • intercepting connection, discconet calls from apple and other when information that could lead to a solution is about to be shared
  • constant feedback from phone
  • additional and removal and modification is files on all devices.
  • progrma crashes. Windows open on its own
  • mouse lives in its in.
  • reaction time to touch or commands slow.
  • this is all android and windows related.

I’ve purchased 2 routers and reset multiple time Per day. Same issue. I use vpn Nd Malwarebytes.

I am about done resetting to factory seating only to get back the same issues.

this there a way to wipe the entire system and install from a usb that was download elsewhere wile I figure out our to clean /set up a new network. My initial idea was to toss but quite frankly I can toss every device I own. Any insights are solution would be great.

Files on Mac had

MacBook Air

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 4:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 5:04 AM

Understand the below will Wipe ALL DATA and there is No Recovery - period.

To perform this action will require booting from a Bootable Installer

This will have to be performed from a Qualifying Computer to run the version of macOS to be made on the Bootable Installer. Example : Bootable Installer of Monterey would have to be done on a computer that Qualifies to run Monterey.

Once that is done read on for preparing the Destination computer 

>> Only works on Intel Based Apple Computers <<

Extra Special Notation regarding the Touch ID equipped Apple Computer.

About Startup Security Utility and Must Enable from Recovery Mode the ability to boot from External Drive Before Attempting 

1 - Shutdown computer and disconnect all external drive Except the newly created Bootable Installer.

2- Restart and immediately hold the OPTION key until the Startup Manager appears and choose the USB Drive. 

3 - It will present options >> Disk Utilities >> View >> View ALL attached Drives. 

4 - Choose the Upper Most Drive ( not the volumes indented and list below ).

5 - The drive normally is called Apple Media or Apple SSD - that is the drive to Erase and format as APFS with the GUID Partition Map.

6 - Once that is done >> backup out of Disk Utilities and choose install macOS. 

7 - Follow the prompts and it may automatically reboot several time. 

8 - Upon a final reboot - Setup Assist will present with the newer version of macOS.

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2022 5:04 AM in response to Ceniii

Understand the below will Wipe ALL DATA and there is No Recovery - period.

To perform this action will require booting from a Bootable Installer

This will have to be performed from a Qualifying Computer to run the version of macOS to be made on the Bootable Installer. Example : Bootable Installer of Monterey would have to be done on a computer that Qualifies to run Monterey.

Once that is done read on for preparing the Destination computer 

>> Only works on Intel Based Apple Computers <<

Extra Special Notation regarding the Touch ID equipped Apple Computer.

About Startup Security Utility and Must Enable from Recovery Mode the ability to boot from External Drive Before Attempting 

1 - Shutdown computer and disconnect all external drive Except the newly created Bootable Installer.

2- Restart and immediately hold the OPTION key until the Startup Manager appears and choose the USB Drive. 

3 - It will present options >> Disk Utilities >> View >> View ALL attached Drives. 

4 - Choose the Upper Most Drive ( not the volumes indented and list below ).

5 - The drive normally is called Apple Media or Apple SSD - that is the drive to Erase and format as APFS with the GUID Partition Map.

6 - Once that is done >> backup out of Disk Utilities and choose install macOS. 

7 - Follow the prompts and it may automatically reboot several time. 

8 - Upon a final reboot - Setup Assist will present with the newer version of macOS.

Jan 21, 2022 8:41 PM in response to PRP_53

Hi P

Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I did this but this did not solve the issue. About 2 hours after start up the same issues and files appeared again,

However, TODAY I found out that I have a developer configuration somewhere in my apple account. I cannot access it or the normal location where they would be are hidden. I have a crazy amount of files, folders and programs that were hidden in the deepest parts of **** and were mostly locked. I deleted over 7000 files and folders today but the root and admin is controlled by someone remotely who I don't know. I did find an email today from February of last year which contained APK something..... and some keys files and folders that are directly related to what is happening.

All in all coding is happening on my devices that are not meant for research or development but malicous.

Anyone with any sight how to get rig of the developer profile and beta apps. See most recent post with relevant into.

Jan 22, 2022 12:49 AM in response to Ceniii

Erase the device again using the method you previously used. This time create a new Apple ID and use that I suspect that when you used the same ID before "they" uploaded stuff to the device and took it over again. See if this resolves the problem with this device.

If it does repeat with other devices using the same new Apple ID you created with the first device.

If this works then you have to safely get any NECESSARY old info into the new ID. Then totally delete all info associated with the old ID. Then change the PW for the old ID and see then go to iCloud on the web and see if it gets populated with stuff.

Jan 22, 2022 3:00 AM in response to Ceniii

Your first screenshot is not abnormal. I can't see the rest to determine what is on them.

Do you know how to take a screenshot? Type cmd-shift-5, use the marquee to select a portion of the screen.

a huge list of files/folders by .JSON, .tiff, .pearl .ruby, shahdowhash hashcat lucidia, etc. I’ve dug up some of these files and they are hidden so far in **** that I wonder who had so much time to do this.

Also normal.

Network and or Mac hacked at Rom level, factory reset won’t erase virus or unwanted developer files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.