Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Youtube webpage does not load on Safari in Mac OS Monterey

Youtube webpage does not load on Safari unless I turn off wifi & on again immediately. Every other webpage opens smoothly except Youtube. If I turn off wifi & on again, it loads but the page looks like the screenshot given below. Disabled extensions, removed cookies and website data, cleared browsing history but still same. Can anyone help?

Safari Version 15.1 (17612.2.9.1.20)

macOS Monterey Version 12.0.1

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 9:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 11:44 AM

Interesting issue. I am on the same versions of Safari and macOS as you. I opened a private windows and navigated to YouTube without any issues, so unlikely they are at fault. Your ISP, or user settings, etc. may be a contributor. Often, the official responses here include logging in as a different user, or booting into Safe mode (Start up your Mac in safe mode - Apple Support), to see if the problem persists. Bottom line, you are wanting to take any peculiarities of your user login out of the equation.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2021 11:44 AM in response to harunrashidnoble

Interesting issue. I am on the same versions of Safari and macOS as you. I opened a private windows and navigated to YouTube without any issues, so unlikely they are at fault. Your ISP, or user settings, etc. may be a contributor. Often, the official responses here include logging in as a different user, or booting into Safe mode (Start up your Mac in safe mode - Apple Support), to see if the problem persists. Bottom line, you are wanting to take any peculiarities of your user login out of the equation.

Youtube webpage does not load on Safari in Mac OS Monterey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.