Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to flag an email in Monterey

With earlier Mac operating systems when you would flag an email it would show up on your list of emails. This seems to be removed in Monterey. Having a flag in the header of the email is useless. Is there some way to have the Flag show in the email list so they can be easily located?

I looked in mail preferences and couldn't find nothing to restore this.

Thanks

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 6:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 6:56 PM

Well, I figure it out myself. Something did not translate properly when I went from OS 10.15 to OS 12.

If you right click up at the top of the header near where it reads "subject" you'll get various choices of things to see. One of them was "Flags". When I check on that I get the flag indication I was looking for. I'm posting this in case someone should come across this question in the future.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2021 6:56 PM in response to Ziatron

Well, I figure it out myself. Something did not translate properly when I went from OS 10.15 to OS 12.

If you right click up at the top of the header near where it reads "subject" you'll get various choices of things to see. One of them was "Flags". When I check on that I get the flag indication I was looking for. I'm posting this in case someone should come across this question in the future.

Trying to flag an email in Monterey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.