Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printer compatible with MacBook air M1, MacOS Monterey.

Hi everyone, Can anyone help me by suggesting a Compatible printer with MacBook air m1 available in India?

PS: Currently, I am running Mac OS Monterey on my device. Do Help!! Please.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 3:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 6:37 AM

Hi BaisaliGhosh,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re looking for a printer that is compatible with your Mac. We’re happy to help.

You can find a list of printers that are compatible with AirPrint here: About AirPrint - Apple Support

If you’re not interested in using AirPrint, you’d want to reach out to the printer manufacturer or check their documentation to make sure they’re compatible with your Mac.

Best Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2021 6:37 AM in response to BaisaliGhosh

Hi BaisaliGhosh,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re looking for a printer that is compatible with your Mac. We’re happy to help.

You can find a list of printers that are compatible with AirPrint here: About AirPrint - Apple Support

If you’re not interested in using AirPrint, you’d want to reach out to the printer manufacturer or check their documentation to make sure they’re compatible with your Mac.

Best Regards.

Printer compatible with MacBook air M1, MacOS Monterey.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.