Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Glitching

I was just scrolling in bed when my iphone began lagging. just the app right? so i tried closing the app but when i did i noticed the whole iphone was just very very slow in response. what do you do next? right rebooting the device. like always you hopefuly wait for the phone to work like normal.

well this time changed that. the phone took very long booting up and i noticed that the apple logo was on the screen for a very long time. then the brightness changes and it goes to your frontscreen. not this time

i took some videos with my old phone but for now there isn't a simple way for me to transfer those files on my laptop. in those videos you can see like everything is like a 16 bit video game. pixels are everywhere forming as a snake would. sometimes i can type but i can't see anything. when i try to plug it in the charger it reboots itself. i can not access anything, even when i tried to cable connect it to my laptop. at first my laptop was glitching, and after finaly starting up itunes it needs response from the iphone that i can not give. i feel like whatever i do on my iphone is just very slow in response but doesn't do anything at the same time. hopefully somebody understands what i'm saying.

what happend to my phone? since the new ios update i experienced a lot of glitching. in the meaning that i was doing something and the screen wouldn't respond and eventually i get a loading screen and i'm on the home screen again. 3

i even said to myself, if i can delete the whole iphone via itunes on my laptop i will do that but i cannot trust the device on my laptop and vice versa.

please help me

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 6:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 6:34 AM

This seems like a big problem. I would recommend talking to apple support. https://getsupport.apple.com/

there, they can try a remote diagnostic, and try to figure out what’s wrong. They’ll almost surely know what to do, being able to diagnose the problem.

Similar questions

1 reply

Glitching

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.