Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cloud Photo uploads

I need help with my icloud ; my photos are not uploading to my cloud even with backing up my phone I also have the icloud app turned on to save my photos. This is a huge struggle as I do not want to loose all my babys photos and am planning on getting a new phone soon.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 4:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 4:36 PM

1. Go to Settings > Photos and ensure iCloud photos is enabled
  2. Ensure that you have enough space in iCloud to sync your photos (you'll likely exceed the 5GB of free space). Settings > Apple ID > iCloud > Manage Storage. Look for change storage plan You'll need to make sure that your photos (listed below on the same screen) size is smaller than the iCloud size
  3. Open photos. Tap Library. Scroll to the bottom. Your current library status is indicated (pictures and videos quantity, iCloud status below)
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2021 4:36 PM in response to PatriciaPower

1. Go to Settings > Photos and ensure iCloud photos is enabled
  2. Ensure that you have enough space in iCloud to sync your photos (you'll likely exceed the 5GB of free space). Settings > Apple ID > iCloud > Manage Storage. Look for change storage plan You'll need to make sure that your photos (listed below on the same screen) size is smaller than the iCloud size
  3. Open photos. Tap Library. Scroll to the bottom. Your current library status is indicated (pictures and videos quantity, iCloud status below)

I cloud Photo uploads

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.