Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recovery icloud files that disappeared

My icloud files just disappeared after the mac montary update. i restored some of them through recovering files on icloud.com in the advanced setting, but most of my files are still missing. how can i get access to the files that disappeared?

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 9:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 7:12 AM

Elppabanana Said:

"Recovery icloud files that disappeared: Yes its enabled and everything works perfectly. It’s just that I cant find the files specific to a folder. I was able to recover the other files but not that specific one..(there’s probably more files that I dont know are lost)"

-------

For Tips: Try Using Google to Search Apple Support:

Google Search Query: recover data from icloud site:support.apple.com

Some Sites to Try that Pop Up:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2021 7:12 AM in response to Elppabanana

Elppabanana Said:

"Recovery icloud files that disappeared: Yes its enabled and everything works perfectly. It’s just that I cant find the files specific to a folder. I was able to recover the other files but not that specific one..(there’s probably more files that I dont know are lost)"

-------

For Tips: Try Using Google to Search Apple Support:

Google Search Query: recover data from icloud site:support.apple.com

Some Sites to Try that Pop Up:

Nov 24, 2021 9:20 PM in response to Elppabanana

Elppabanana Said:

"Recovery icloud files that disappeared: My icloud files just disappeared after the mac montary update. i restored some of them through recovering files on icloud.com in the advanced setting, but most of my files are still missing. how can i get access to the files that disappeared?"

-------

Is iCloud Drive Enabled?

Enable iCloud Drive in System Preferences. Go Here: Set Up iCloud Drive - Apple Support

Recovery icloud files that disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.