Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Show My Caller ID" is missing in Phone Setting and with phone calls

I updated my husband's iPhone SE to iOS 15.1...and phone calls DO NOT show caller ID.

The "Show My Caller ID" is NOT listed in settings-phone anymore . Neither is Call Forwarding and Call Waiting.

Carrier is updated...

I have restarted the phone.

The only change is the iPhone Software Update from 15.0 to 15.1 Caller ID etc is listed on my own iPhone SE in iOS 15.0

PLEASE ADVISE!

iPhone SE

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 5:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2021 8:16 AM

Hey NanHunt,

It appears that your husband's iPhone SE is missing some carrier settings under Settings > iPhone since updating to iOS 15.1, and we're glad to provide assistance.

Return iPhone settings to their defaults - Apple Support -- Please review the information for Reset Network Settings first to understand what's reset. Write down any information that may be needed after. Then, go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset and choose "Reset Network Settings". This will restart his iPhone. Once it's back to the Home Screen, see if the settings are there.

If not, contact the carrier to see if they know of any conflict with this update.

Get Support -- If they have no information, then contact Apple Support. Choose Connectivity > Calling, voicemail, or other phone functions not working as expected to reach them.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 26, 2021 8:16 AM in response to NanHunt

Hey NanHunt,

It appears that your husband's iPhone SE is missing some carrier settings under Settings > iPhone since updating to iOS 15.1, and we're glad to provide assistance.

Return iPhone settings to their defaults - Apple Support -- Please review the information for Reset Network Settings first to understand what's reset. Write down any information that may be needed after. Then, go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset and choose "Reset Network Settings". This will restart his iPhone. Once it's back to the Home Screen, see if the settings are there.

If not, contact the carrier to see if they know of any conflict with this update.

Get Support -- If they have no information, then contact Apple Support. Choose Connectivity > Calling, voicemail, or other phone functions not working as expected to reach them.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities!

"Show My Caller ID" is missing in Phone Setting and with phone calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.