You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Menu bar not showing

On my MacBook Pro (running Mac OS Monterey) I recently finished using migration assistant to transfer my files from my old laptop. Now when l log into a user the only things in the menu bar on the right side are spotlight and Siri. I have no idea how to get the other icons (light control center and battery) back.

Help much appreciated

MacBook Pro

Posted on Nov 26, 2021 5:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 12:53 AM

SInce they show in Safe Mode that means something is loading that prevents the items from showing.

Download and run this app.

https://etrecheck.com/upgradeIt shows what is launched and other information and is very useful in finding causes of problems. After you first launch the app make sure you check Enable full disk access in the box in lower left.

After running the app use the app's feature to paste to clipboard. The in the text box for a reply in this forum clcik on the addition text icon. This is because the normal rely test box limits how much you can type.

No personal identifiable information is contained if the app output. The app was written for a person who is contributor to these Apple Support Communities

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 27, 2021 12:53 AM in response to Computer_user1

SInce they show in Safe Mode that means something is loading that prevents the items from showing.

Download and run this app.

https://etrecheck.com/upgradeIt shows what is launched and other information and is very useful in finding causes of problems. After you first launch the app make sure you check Enable full disk access in the box in lower left.

After running the app use the app's feature to paste to clipboard. The in the text box for a reply in this forum clcik on the addition text icon. This is because the normal rely test box limits how much you can type.

No personal identifiable information is contained if the app output. The app was written for a person who is contributor to these Apple Support Communities

Menu bar not showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.