Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes won't recognize iPhone 13

I bought a new iPhone 13 128Gb, updated the iOS to 15.1.1 and I can't connect to iTunes, neither on my Win PC nor on my Macbook Air.

I tried all of the above on support - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204095

Updated iOS, updated iTunes on Win11 (Win also updated), Trust accepted on all devices, I reset trust services ... 3 different cables (original and some from eBay), multiple USB ports, doesn't want to recognize it even on Macbook Air M1 on MacOS Monterey ...

On both computers, I recognize it in the browser/finder and I can open the saved files, i.e. I can access the gallery.

The only thing I haven't tried yet is resetting the device to factory settings, i.e. restoring the device. I leave that as the backline of defence.

Can you help me somehow?

iPhone 13

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 12:08 AM

1 reply

Nov 27, 2021 6:55 PM in response to JosipDurdov

Hello JosipDurdov,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. This is a place where other Apple users can submit questions or respond to others to help lend a hand. We understand that you have tried connecting your iPhone to multiple computers and it is not recognized by either of them.

Great troubleshooting so far. Since you've tried the steps in If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, it would be best to contact Apple Support next. You can reach out from Get Support or using the direct phone number for your region from Contact Apple for support and service.

Have a great day!

iTunes won't recognize iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.