Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 mini bluetooth keeps disconnecting

My iPhone 12 mini’s Bluetooth connection keeps disconnecting.

1) While listening to itunes on my Honda City, whenever a call hits the Bluetooth connection disconnects. Thereon throughout the call it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

2) On my Airpod Pro too the Bluetooth connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting over calls

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 9:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 10:33 PM

SANTO2109 Said:

"iPhone 12 mini bluetooth keeps disconnecting. 1) While listening to itunes on my Honda City[…]

———-

Troubleshooting CarPlay:

View the driver's manual. See what it has to say in there. For our car, we need to have it in park in order for it to connect. It needs to be a trusted device. So, remove it as such from the car stereo, and then add it back.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2021 10:33 PM in response to SANTO2109

SANTO2109 Said:

"iPhone 12 mini bluetooth keeps disconnecting. 1) While listening to itunes on my Honda City[…]

———-

Troubleshooting CarPlay:

View the driver's manual. See what it has to say in there. For our car, we need to have it in park in order for it to connect. It needs to be a trusted device. So, remove it as such from the car stereo, and then add it back.

iPhone 12 mini bluetooth keeps disconnecting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.