Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

your iphone is hacked

Got a message that your iphone is hacked and hacker is obesrving your activities. i am scared please suggest

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 8:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 9:04 PM

santhosh252 Said:

"your iphone is hacked: Got a message that your iphone is hacked and hacker is obesrving your activities. i am scared please suggest"

-------

It is a Scam:

What you are reporting is a scam. So, report it to Apple and modify your credentials.

Do as I've Instructed here: Using the Photos App to Report Scams - User Tips

Did you Interact with it?

If you did not interact with the messages, then you can ignore it. If you did (i.e. Provide personal info), then you may need to take thinks a step further.

Modifying your Credentials:

Having so much suspicion, consider modifying your credentials, ASAP, starting with a new password.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2021 9:04 PM in response to santhosh252

santhosh252 Said:

"your iphone is hacked: Got a message that your iphone is hacked and hacker is obesrving your activities. i am scared please suggest"

-------

It is a Scam:

What you are reporting is a scam. So, report it to Apple and modify your credentials.

Do as I've Instructed here: Using the Photos App to Report Scams - User Tips

Did you Interact with it?

If you did not interact with the messages, then you can ignore it. If you did (i.e. Provide personal info), then you may need to take thinks a step further.

Modifying your Credentials:

Having so much suspicion, consider modifying your credentials, ASAP, starting with a new password.

your iphone is hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.