Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I assign a custom email address?

I have setup my custom domain and email but am having difficulty assigning an email to my family members.

The option to create new custom emails / domain is available under the other members but my current domain is. The option to create additional custom emails is available under my account but not assign them to other family members. What am I missing?

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 4:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 2:34 AM

That's correct, I am attempting to setup Family Sharing of a custom domain email via iCloud. Unfortunately Step 2, sub-step 1 is not on option when I am attempting to follow the instructions. There are no family members listed.

Disregard. I removed and reinstalled the domain and the members appeared.

2 replies

Dec 1, 2021 7:46 AM in response to Beach_Nomad

Hello Beach_Nomad,

From your post it appears that you are trying to set up custom emails for your Family Sharing members.

The article that you came from, What is Family Sharing?, explains what Family Sharing is all about.

The steps and information needed to set up custom email domain and addresses can be found here: Add a custom email domain for iCloud Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Have a good day.

How do I assign a custom email address?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.