Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

lights glare on iPhone

I am having issues with taking pictures in light areas at the moment on my camera. I keep getting a glare off things and every picture turn out like the ones below

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro, 14

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 9:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 12:44 AM

I don't see another one.

Make sure the lens is not greasy.

The original one does look rather excessive.

The other thing to remember is low light photos can gave anything up to 2 seconds exposure. You can see it count down. There is something called optical image stabilisation OIS on most iphones which is like a virtual tripod but it can only take small amounts of movement. Particularly on 12 and 13 night mode. Hold the phone still til the exposure completes.

If you still have excessive "smears" take the phone to a Genius bar or arrange a service.

repair

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service

Anything other than Screen or Battery may be a replacement phone and the price is in the article for out of warranty phones.

You can see additional service information within the following article:

Prepare your iPhone for packing and shipping

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2021 12:44 AM in response to danni261

I don't see another one.

Make sure the lens is not greasy.

The original one does look rather excessive.

The other thing to remember is low light photos can gave anything up to 2 seconds exposure. You can see it count down. There is something called optical image stabilisation OIS on most iphones which is like a virtual tripod but it can only take small amounts of movement. Particularly on 12 and 13 night mode. Hold the phone still til the exposure completes.

If you still have excessive "smears" take the phone to a Genius bar or arrange a service.

repair

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service

Anything other than Screen or Battery may be a replacement phone and the price is in the article for out of warranty phones.

You can see additional service information within the following article:

Prepare your iPhone for packing and shipping

lights glare on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.