Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Envelope printing is not aligned properly. need help

I have a 2021 Mac mini with Mac OS Monterey 12.0.1. My printer is a Brother HL-2270DW. I can print letters just fine. When I want to print No. 10 Envelopes through the pages program it does not print correctly. The print preview is showing everything on the print screen. I insert the envelopes in the center enveloped feeder and when it prints only the "mail to address" prints. the Return address does not print and the print is not align. looks as if printing on a letter size paper. I have check the paper settings, handling, and paper type. nothing seems to work.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 11:13 AM

If I had to guess at this point, I would suspect the printer driver. Looking at the Brother support site, the latest driver is dated: 9/27/2019 and was designed to support up to macOS Catalina. Brother also has discontinued this printer model.

The only things I can suggest would be to:

1. Be sure that you are running this driver version.
  2. Use their Firmware Update Tool to make sure your printer's firmware is also up-to-date.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2021 11:13 AM in response to floridianman

If I had to guess at this point, I would suspect the printer driver. Looking at the Brother support site, the latest driver is dated: 9/27/2019 and was designed to support up to macOS Catalina. Brother also has discontinued this printer model.

The only things I can suggest would be to:

1. Be sure that you are running this driver version.
  2. Use their Firmware Update Tool to make sure your printer's firmware is also up-to-date.

Envelope printing is not aligned properly. need help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.