Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Classroom Not Connecting to MacBooks

Apple Classroom was working succesfully on my classroom MACBOOK Air (11-inch 2014) running on Mojave.

My master laptop is a MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015) running on Monterey. Apple Classroom worked previously when I was running on Sierra, so I don't think it is the IOS update that affected it.

My students and I are on the same wifi (though that has not affected whether or not I can connect to my student's laptops in the past either).

Apple Classroom's monitoring is one of the main reasons my school went with APPLE over Chromebooks, so I would REALLY love some help on this topic. Thank you.

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 11:59 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Dec 1, 2021 9:32 AM in response to MichaelaArabia1

Hi MichaelaArabia1,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with using Apple Classroom while in school. We'd like to help.

For something like this, it would be best to Contact Apple Support so they can ensure that this is working correctly for you.

Hope you and your students continue to enjoy using Apple Classroom.

Take care.

Apple Classroom Not Connecting to MacBooks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.