Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Locked out of phone

My son locked himself out of his phone, and doesn't remember his passcode. BUT, his phone is on DND. So now we can't log into his icloud or itunes because it asks for the 2 factor authentication code. can you access anything if you can't access the 2FA code? Is there another way around it??

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 11:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 2:57 PM

lymtt wrote:

My son locked himself out of his phone, and doesn't remember his passcode. BUT, his phone is on DND.
So now we can't log into his icloud or itunes because it asks for the 2 factor authentication code. can you access anything if you can't access the 2FA code? Is there another way around it??

the only thing you can do is this If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2021 2:57 PM in response to lymtt

lymtt wrote:

My son locked himself out of his phone, and doesn't remember his passcode. BUT, his phone is on DND.
So now we can't log into his icloud or itunes because it asks for the 2 factor authentication code. can you access anything if you can't access the 2FA code? Is there another way around it??

the only thing you can do is this If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Locked out of phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.