Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't want to lose information on my phone.

Hello there,
I have an Apple ID and password, I have two-factor authentication, I reset the phone, but the information in it remains. The phone did not accept my password and did not open it with a fingerprint. It says "Iphone is not active, connect to iTunes". Isn't it unfair? Although I have two-factor authentication and credentials, I cannot pick up the phone.

iPhone 6s Plus, 14

Posted on Feb 21, 2021 2:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2021 2:15 PM

The message is telling you that the phone is activation locked and needs to be restored.

Ref: If you see the Restore screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Note that this process will completely erase the phone. You will need to restore any data from a backup that you have been making to either iCloud or to a computer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2021 2:15 PM in response to kerem001

The message is telling you that the phone is activation locked and needs to be restored.

Ref: If you see the Restore screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Note that this process will completely erase the phone. You will need to restore any data from a backup that you have been making to either iCloud or to a computer.

I don't want to lose information on my phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.