Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fix to screen doesn’t off whaen i do call

My iPhone doesn’t turn off screen when call

i want a fix please

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 1:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 1:47 PM

You will have to fix it. First, the screen only turns off if you hold the phone against your face. If this isn’t working, the most likely cause is a case or screen protector that is blocking the proximity sensor in the notch at the top of the phone. If you remove the case and the screen protector and still have the problem your phone has a hardware problem. Use the Get Support link at the top of this page to discuss repair options.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2021 1:47 PM in response to Mazen_hany

You will have to fix it. First, the screen only turns off if you hold the phone against your face. If this isn’t working, the most likely cause is a case or screen protector that is blocking the proximity sensor in the notch at the top of the phone. If you remove the case and the screen protector and still have the problem your phone has a hardware problem. Use the Get Support link at the top of this page to discuss repair options.

Fix to screen doesn’t off whaen i do call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.