Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I subscribed to Paramount Plus before I purchased the Apple TV - how can I link my current Paramount Plus app with my new Apple TV

I subscribed to Paramount Plus before I purchased a new Apple TV - how can I link my current Paramount account into the Apple TV

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 9:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 2:11 PM

Do you have the Apple TV box connected to a TV, or do you have a third party streaming device with the Apple TV app?

• If the first, then simply download the Paramount+ app on your Apple TV (4th generation or later). The Apple TV app on the Apple TV box will then get the Paramount+ content in Watch Now, Up Next and Search. That is different from the Paramount+ Channel in the Apple TV app, for which your ‘outside’ subscription isn’t valid. These two types are not exchangeable (mostly).
  • If the latter, then the services can’t be linked, as such support would need to be provided through the device OS.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2021 2:11 PM in response to 3JillMarie

Do you have the Apple TV box connected to a TV, or do you have a third party streaming device with the Apple TV app?

• If the first, then simply download the Paramount+ app on your Apple TV (4th generation or later). The Apple TV app on the Apple TV box will then get the Paramount+ content in Watch Now, Up Next and Search. That is different from the Paramount+ Channel in the Apple TV app, for which your ‘outside’ subscription isn’t valid. These two types are not exchangeable (mostly).
  • If the latter, then the services can’t be linked, as such support would need to be provided through the device OS.

I subscribed to Paramount Plus before I purchased the Apple TV - how can I link my current Paramount Plus app with my new Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.