Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Newsroom Update

Apple and Major League Baseball announce July “Friday Night Baseball” schedule. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will Apple TV work with a Firestick?

Will Apple TV work with a firestick???

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

FireTVStick(Gen2)

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 10:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 10:24 AM

Depends on what you mean by "work with".

Some models of Amazon Firestick support the Apple TV App. See here: link-> Apple TV app - Devices - Apple

The actual Apple TV hardware box has no connection to a Firestick and would not need one. The actual Apple TV set top box like the fire stick is a streaming device in and of itself.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2021 10:24 AM in response to Alaskadj

Depends on what you mean by "work with".

Some models of Amazon Firestick support the Apple TV App. See here: link-> Apple TV app - Devices - Apple

The actual Apple TV hardware box has no connection to a Firestick and would not need one. The actual Apple TV set top box like the fire stick is a streaming device in and of itself.

Dec 9, 2021 8:08 AM in response to Alaskadj

Got my 4k firestick yesterday, and it appears to give me DV or 4k/HDR/UHD for all if titles are in this.

Finally got signed in to apple tv app and it looks superb after only seeing in HD on older TV, Peter Rabbit in 4k was glorious. So for me it appears to work well, sure expect the apple tv box is better still.

The remote for me is way better in the hand and proper click buttons to!!

[Link edited by Moderator as following the procedures at the site may lead to damage to the user’s device]

Will Apple TV work with a Firestick?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.