Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I think Apple may have completed deleted all of my iCloud files from their servers?

Earlier this year I ran out of storage for my 200 GB subscription plan. Last month I received a prompt that I had 30 days to make copies every iCloud document I wanted to keep, but I was unaware that Apple intended to remove all of my files once the 30 days was up. Upon receiving the "1 Day left" notification I immediately went to purchase more storage, but I noticed that the files had already been removed. Since I had technically purchased more storage before the 30 days, is there a way to recover the files because I cannot find them anywhere and my iCloud doesn't seem to be currently uploading any files even though I was able to purchase more storage before 30 days were officially up. Can I find my old files or are all of my photos and memories simply gone for good? Please help me.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 10:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 11:40 AM

crisfromthelou wrote:

Earlier this year I ran out of storage for my 200 GB subscription plan. Last month I received a prompt that I had 30 days to make copies every iCloud document I wanted to keep, but I was unaware that Apple intended to remove all of my files once the 30 days was up. Upon receiving the "1 Day left" notification I immediately went to purchase more storage, but I noticed that the files had already been removed. Since I had technically purchased more storage before the 30 days, is there a way to recover the files because I cannot find them anywhere and my iCloud doesn't seem to be currently uploading any files even though I was able to purchase more storage before 30 days were officially up. Can I find my old files or are all of my photos and memories simply gone for good? Please help me.

You recover from a backup you would've made, if not it is gone. Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2021 11:40 AM in response to crisfromthelou

crisfromthelou wrote:

You recover from a backup you would've made, if not it is gone. Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

I think Apple may have completed deleted all of my iCloud files from their servers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.