Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Issue

I accessed icloud drive in settings and accidentally deleted the files there. I signed in into icloud online to restore them but I keep getting a message when I go to "recently deleted" about an issue trying to load the page to try later and there are no files at all.

How can I make this work? Supposedly the files remain there for about 30 days until they are fully deleted for good.

Please help!

iPad Air, iPadOS 15

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 10:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 10:59 PM

Sync your iPad and Mac with same Apple ID and password on the same network make sure always turn on iCloud Drive on both , always archive the files see the complete article Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple

Files if deleted from iPad will also deleted from Mac and vice versa .

See articles Delete shared files or folders in iCloud Drive on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Recover deleted files on iCloud.com - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2022 10:59 PM in response to charlyn22

Sync your iPad and Mac with same Apple ID and password on the same network make sure always turn on iCloud Drive on both , always archive the files see the complete article Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple

Files if deleted from iPad will also deleted from Mac and vice versa .

See articles Delete shared files or folders in iCloud Drive on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Recover deleted files on iCloud.com - Apple Support

iCloud Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.