Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud online Data Recovery - Restore Files reports: There was a problem loading this content.

Hey guys!

Had anyone had similar issue? I had files in iCloud, started syncing them to my macbook pro and then they disappeared without me doing anything. I tried doing Data Recovery online in my idrive account but its reporting There was a problem loading this content.

How can I access my files?

Posted on Nov 16, 2022 10:01 AM

3 replies

Nov 18, 2022 2:26 PM in response to LavkaM

Hey there LavkaM,

While you may need to reach out to Apple Support regarding this issue with iCloud, we'd like to first rule out some basics, along with confirming our understanding of what's happening:

1. What kind of files were you attempting to sync, and do you have issues with any other content syncing with iCloud and your Mac?
  2. You mentioned that you started to sync some files to your Mac from iCloud, but then they no longer showed on your Mac. That being said, if you log into the iCloud website itself, do those files show on there?
  3. Sometimes unexpected behavior can be resolved with a restart. Check out the section 'Restart' here: Log out, sleep, wake, restart, or shut down your Mac
  4. If you're using a compatible Mac model, the latest version is macOS 13.0.1. You can verify this by clicking on the Apple logo at the top left corner of the screen, then on ‘About This Mac’. In case you needed it, this link shows how to first back up, then Update macOS on Mac.

Cheers!

Nov 19, 2022 4:33 AM in response to bruno75

Hi,

I was upgrading my old mac with new M1 and I wanted to get backed up files of my desktop from iCloud to my new computer. I saw them on web page of my iCloud, then I started with sync option and it didn't do a full sync, it stoped in the middle. When I went back to check the files on web the files weren't there anymore.

cheers

Matej

icloud online Data Recovery - Restore Files reports: There was a problem loading this content.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.