Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shaky iphone 7 icons

G’day,

I randomly get the shaky minus sign when handling my iPhone 7 Plus. See picture.

It can happen when I pick the phone up, put it down or just walking along somewhere. 

I've cleaned the phone, done a wipe and re-install but no luck.

Seems to be no rhyme or reason to it.

Running iOS 15.1.

Any clues as to why this keeps happening?

Cheers.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 11:50 AM

3 replies

Dec 3, 2021 10:52 AM in response to Nealer83

Hey Nealer83,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We see that you're having issues with your apps shaking on your iPhone.

You've done some great steps from the article below already and we'd like for you to try the other steps as well:

If the screen isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Disconnect any Lightning or USB-C accessories. If your screen works after removing an accessory, try using a different outlet, cable, or charger.
Remove any cases or screen protectors.
If part of your screen doesn't respond, responds intermittently, or responds even when it's not touched, contact Apple Support for your iPhone or iPad.

Cheers!

Dec 3, 2021 3:22 PM in response to Nealer83

This can happen if you happen to hold a finger on the screen after it is unlocked. It is the same way you would do it intentionally, but it happens by accident. Just tap on the screen and they will go off. I do it occasionally if I'm holding my iPhone and look down towards it, not to unlock it, but just happen to look that way when I get out of the car. It will unlock and if my finger is on the screen it will do it.

Shaky iphone 7 icons

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.