Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Time to process an order.

How long apple will take to process an order for Macbook pro 2021, M1 pro model ? I had an bad experience recently, where my previous store pick up order was canceled at last moments ( an hour before my scheduled time for store pick up ).

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 5:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 5:50 AM

As the anticipated arrival date approaches the status will change to preparing to ship, then to shipped. At that time Apple will send you an email with an updated arrival date and tracking information. Also at that time your method of payment will be charged.

3 replies

Dec 5, 2021 5:47 AM in response to Sonicray

Thanks for your quick response. I understand it takes 4 to 8 weeks for delivery. But I wanted to know, how much time Apple will take to move my order to the next stage. I placed an order yesterday. It is still in processing stage and I don't see my credit card is debited yet for the order. So I wanted to make sure there are no issues with my order.

Time to process an order.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.