Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Health not syncing with activity.

I just upgraded to Apple Watch series 7. I previously had a series 1 watch. I set-up my watch using the restored data from my old watch. I noticed my workout walking distance in apple health matches the distance in fitviv pulse but activity doesn’t have the same distance for the same workout. I have made sure motion and calibration is on and I have restarted my phone and watch. I have had the same issue before with my old watch as well. Is there a way to fix this?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 2:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 12:27 PM

Hello KP013,

Thanks for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are experiencing issues syncing your activity from your Apple Watch to the Health app on your iPhone. We can understand why you'd reach out for a solution.

Here is a resource that can help.

Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

"Add information from your Apple Watch

• To view your goals and your move, exercise, and stand data, open the Health app, tap the Browse tab, then tap Activity.
  • To see your heart rate data, open the Health app, tap the Browse tab, then tap Heart. Learn more about accuracy and limitations of the heart rate sensor.
  • To see data from the Breathe app, open the Health app, tap the Browse tab, then tap Mindfulness. Learn about the Breathe app.
  • Other Apple Watch apps can also read and write Health data. You can manage them directly on your Apple Watch: Go to Settings > Health > Apps. 

If Health doesn’t track steps or other information, try these steps:

1. Open the Health app.
  2. Tap your profile , then tap Devices. 
  3. Tap your Apple Watch.
  4. Tap Privacy Settings and make sure that Fitness Tracking is turned on."

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2021 12:27 PM in response to KP013

Hello KP013,

Thanks for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are experiencing issues syncing your activity from your Apple Watch to the Health app on your iPhone. We can understand why you'd reach out for a solution.

Here is a resource that can help.

Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

"Add information from your Apple Watch

• To view your goals and your move, exercise, and stand data, open the Health app, tap the Browse tab, then tap Activity.
  • To see your heart rate data, open the Health app, tap the Browse tab, then tap Heart. Learn more about accuracy and limitations of the heart rate sensor.
  • To see data from the Breathe app, open the Health app, tap the Browse tab, then tap Mindfulness. Learn about the Breathe app.
  • Other Apple Watch apps can also read and write Health data. You can manage them directly on your Apple Watch: Go to Settings > Health > Apps. 

If Health doesn’t track steps or other information, try these steps:

1. Open the Health app.
  2. Tap your profile , then tap Devices. 
  3. Tap your Apple Watch.
  4. Tap Privacy Settings and make sure that Fitness Tracking is turned on."

Cheers!

Apple Health not syncing with activity.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.