Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Photos gone

Hi!

I did a swap with my photo because the back glass was broken.

But first I upgrated my iCloud to have more space, before I delivered my old phone in and got a new one. I had almost 10k photos/videos. But when I started to upload from the iCloud to my new phone only 2000 got downloaded. I tryed to log in to iCloud through the website on my computer.. Nothing more her.. And the photos i have now is from different months but just a alot fewer.

Where are all my photos and videos?

😫 help me please. Im so sad..

is the only way to get them back to call the iPhone workshop and hope that they haven’t deleted the phone yet?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 2:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 3:03 PM

It doesn’t sound like all of the photos and videos from your device uploaded to iCloud. I’d try to contact whoever you turned the phone in to to see if it is possible for you to go and backup the content from it, assuming they haven’t already cleared it out. If you mailed it to Apple or a carrier, you most likely won’t be able to get it back.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2021 3:03 PM in response to Maskuda

It doesn’t sound like all of the photos and videos from your device uploaded to iCloud. I’d try to contact whoever you turned the phone in to to see if it is possible for you to go and backup the content from it, assuming they haven’t already cleared it out. If you mailed it to Apple or a carrier, you most likely won’t be able to get it back.

iCloud Photos gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.