Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing devices in Screen Time

I have 4 Apple devices, all linked to the same iCloud account, and running the latest OS available:

• iPhone 12 (15.1.1)
  • iPad Air 4 (15.1)
  • MacBook Air 2020 (12.0.1)
  • MacBook Pro 2020 (12.0.1)

The 4 devices have screen time turned on and "Share across devices" is checked. In Screen Time, I see a different list of devices on each one, and none of the device has a complete list (see screenshot).

• Other than the iPhone, no device lists the iPhone
  • The iPhone does not list the iPad
  • Both laptops are listed on all 4 devices

I have tried the following, with no success:

• Uncheck "Share across devices", turn off Screen Time and reboot on each device. Then turn on Screen Time and make sure "Share across devices" is checked.
  • On the iPhone, I have tried to sign out/sign in from the iCloud account

What else can I try to fix this issue?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 3:34 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Dec 6, 2021 12:46 PM in response to alex.bisson

Hello alex.bisson,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. We understand you're having issues with all of your devices not showing correctly in Screen Time. To start, check out these articles to make sure everything is set up correctly:

Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Use Screen Time on your Mac

If all is set correctly, we recommend reaching out to Apple directly to help resolve this issue here: Get Support

Cheers!

Missing devices in Screen Time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.