Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music - Problem with iCloud Music Library (Windows 10)

Apple Music - Problem with iCloud Music Library

Recently I subscribed to Apple Music for a try.

Well, I have serious issues handling iCloud Music Library and thereof with all benefits from Apple Music.

Especially, trying to create iCloud Music Library with iTunes the App. (iTunes) freezes or needs many hours to finish and when the App. restarts, in preferences, the "iCloud Music Library" is unchecked.

I guess that all these troubles are caused because of my big "iTunes Music Library (134468 items - 1,1 TB).

If this hypothesis is true, the question is what next ??

Is "Apple Music" useless for me?

Shall I unsubscribe from this service?

Or what else?

JOHN

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 11:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 2:20 PM

See the 'On your PC with iTunes for Windows' section in:

Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

If you have a large music library (such as 1 TB), it might take some time (many hours) to upload and sync your music library across all of your devices. You can try unsubscribing (you won't be able to get another trial subscription) but I hope you have a backup copy of your music library in case something goes wrong. See:

How to move your iTunes library to a new computer - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2021 2:20 PM in response to Problem burning CD

See the 'On your PC with iTunes for Windows' section in:

Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

If you have a large music library (such as 1 TB), it might take some time (many hours) to upload and sync your music library across all of your devices. You can try unsubscribing (you won't be able to get another trial subscription) but I hope you have a backup copy of your music library in case something goes wrong. See:

How to move your iTunes library to a new computer - Apple Support

Dec 7, 2021 2:30 AM in response to javaliga

Hello javaliga 

I really don't doubt about the way to upload and sync my music library in iCloud.

But the issue isn't that.

The problem is that nothing works as it has to.

iTunes cannot create a station nor save it.

Playlists created in browser app. can't be seen in iTunes and after uploading (after a time of 10 hours !!!) there are created about seven duplicated playlists of each existing smart playlist.

All these I can't imagine how can be fixed with your advice.

Anyway, thank's a lot for your interest in this issue !!!

Apple Music - Problem with iCloud Music Library (Windows 10)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.