You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

QR code scan not performing

I live in NC and I got a QR code with my vaccine information on it. When I scan it into my iPhone a yellow bubble comes up with the correct information. There is no add to wallet and health apps. All the information is in this bubble. I do not know how to get it into the apps. I must be scanning it right because all the information shows up. Please help. I am facing a deadline to get this information on my phone.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 5:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 5:28 AM

See Step 6 at https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/vaccines/access-vaccine-portal#step-6-use-the-qr-code

It seems that all you get is the information in the QR code (what you're already seeing). Not anything that you can add to your wallet.

2 replies

Dec 10, 2021 5:49 AM in response to muguy

What a bummer. How will anyone be able to see it. I only see the information while scanning the code.

Frankly I found it difficult to line up to read it. But thank you for letting me know. I'm going to contact NC HHS department to see if anything can be done. I always thought the woman in charge seemed a little ditzy. I don't know why she got so much praise. Thanks again.

QR code scan not performing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.