Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Air 3, some spam which has always gone into the junk mailbox is now coming into the inbox. Why, and how can I fix this

Why is some spam which always came into the junk box is now coming into the inbox on my iPad Air 3?Can this be fixed?

iPad Air 3, iPadOS 15

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 7:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 8:22 AM

Hello, and welcome to Apple Support Communities rcarme,

We can see you have a question about reducing the amount of junk emails you're receiving in your Inbox.

Let's see if the information in this guide helps: Identify and filter junk mail in iCloud. This shows you how to begin to use the

"Report junk mail" feature in the Mail app and provides really understanding to help reduce the amount of junk email you're receiving. If this is with another email account, you can check with the provider to see if they offer suggestions or filters to use.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2021 8:22 AM in response to rcarme

Hello, and welcome to Apple Support Communities rcarme,

We can see you have a question about reducing the amount of junk emails you're receiving in your Inbox.

Let's see if the information in this guide helps: Identify and filter junk mail in iCloud. This shows you how to begin to use the

"Report junk mail" feature in the Mail app and provides really understanding to help reduce the amount of junk email you're receiving. If this is with another email account, you can check with the provider to see if they offer suggestions or filters to use.

Take care.

iPad Air 3, some spam which has always gone into the junk mailbox is now coming into the inbox. Why, and how can I fix this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.