Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t add workout to Health App

My phone updated to 15.1.1 and I am no longer to add a workout manually in the Health App. Typically I would search “workouts” and then there would be an “add data” choice.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 5:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 1:44 PM

Hey Kmcandkc,

It sounds like you're looking to manually add workout data to the Health app. We can understand wanting to look into that further. We want to help.

You can find that feature in the Health app under Summary > Highlights > Workout > Add Data.

Thanks!

7 replies

Dec 8, 2021 5:53 AM in response to Kmcandkc

When asking for technical support, it's always advisable to tell people what troubleshooting steps you've already taken. It saves everyone time and effort.

Do you have any restrictions set up on your phone? Do you have any corporate profiles? Do workouts get added if you start them from another app that syncs with Health?

I'd suggest you back up your phone then restore it to factory settings using a computer as this will install a fresh copy of iOS (restoring from iCloud doesn't do that). Test it. If all is working as expected, restore your backup and test again. Hopefully, if restoring it fixed it, everything back won't unfix it. If restoring the backup brings the problem back, you'll at least know it's something that was on the phone that was causing the problem. Then you'll need to decide if your backup is important enough to figure out what is the problem or if you want to simply sync data back to the phone and forgo the backup.

Can’t add workout to Health App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.