Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can see TV shows that I previously purchased in my iTunes library, but when I go to play them, it appears I have to buy them and I can only see a short snippet of about 30 seconds or so. How can I get access to episodes I previously bought?

When I look in my iTunes library under “Purchases,” I see episodes of TV shows that I previously bought. However, when I try to play them there is a cost next to them, as if I need to buy them again to watch. When I go to play, I can only see a short snippet that is about 30 seconds long. Shouldn’t I be able to access them on different devices (especially since I no longer own the devices I originally purchased the TV shows on)?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 6:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 5:17 AM

Are you signed in with the same Apple account that you used to purchase them? Have you tried signing out and back in again?

Worldwide iTunes support -->

https://support.apple.com/choose-country-region/media-services

Similar questions

1 reply

I can see TV shows that I previously purchased in my iTunes library, but when I go to play them, it appears I have to buy them and I can only see a short snippet of about 30 seconds or so. How can I get access to episodes I previously bought?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.