You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Installment payment for Ipad Air products

I am planning to get the iPad Air and I would like to pay with the monthly installments. How the money will be deducted for the installment payment in the credit card. Will it hold the total amount in the card, and deduct form the hold amount in the card every month or will it not hold any amount and deduct just the monthly payment every month?

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 7:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 7:30 PM

Hello,

This article has the info about making payments and more.

How to view and pay Apple Card Monthly Installments - Apple Support

“The amount you finance for each device is subtracted from your available Apple Card credit.”

“The total amount you finance for your new device is divided into interest-free monthly installments. Each installment is included in your Apple Card minimum payment and is due every month for the duration of the installment plan.”

”Your Apple Card balance includes your monthly installment. If you use the payment wheel to pay at least your minimum payment due, your monthly installment is included.”

I hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 6, 2021 7:30 PM in response to ayisath

Hello,

This article has the info about making payments and more.

How to view and pay Apple Card Monthly Installments - Apple Support

“The amount you finance for each device is subtracted from your available Apple Card credit.”

“The total amount you finance for your new device is divided into interest-free monthly installments. Each installment is included in your Apple Card minimum payment and is due every month for the duration of the installment plan.”

”Your Apple Card balance includes your monthly installment. If you use the payment wheel to pay at least your minimum payment due, your monthly installment is included.”

I hope this helps.

Installment payment for Ipad Air products

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.