Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync Notes to OneDrive

Is is possible to sync notes on my MBP to my One Drive Account? I've searched, tried a few things posted on the web and no luck.... Thanks!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 4:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 4:08 PM

I don't think OneDrive is an option although Microsoft Exchange is offered, but if you are looking for an alternative to iCloud it seems to be possible to do this with a Google account. See Apple's instructions in the support document Add or remove accounts in Notes on Mac

This is done through System Preferences and choosing a Google account, then selecting Notes.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2021 4:08 PM in response to Krivman

I don't think OneDrive is an option although Microsoft Exchange is offered, but if you are looking for an alternative to iCloud it seems to be possible to do this with a Google account. See Apple's instructions in the support document Add or remove accounts in Notes on Mac

This is done through System Preferences and choosing a Google account, then selecting Notes.

Dec 7, 2021 4:35 PM in response to David McKinlay

Thanks David, much appreciated! I had already set up Microsoft exchange and even selected notes at one of the apps to save on my OneDrive account. Unfortunatley, nothing gets saved on OneDrive... I use OneDrive as my primary file server, having some things on Google will make things more complicated. My best option looks to be transfering over my notes to Microsoft One-note. Thanks again:)

Sync Notes to OneDrive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.