Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone help

So I had just shattered my iPhone screen and all I can see is a black screen, I am getting a new phone but need to import my photos that are not on iCloud onto my MacBook Pro. I can't do anything beyond unlock my phone and use Siri to navigate and half the time she won't do what I want her to. I can't import my photos to my MacBook for some odd reason and would greatly appreciate some help!

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 2:52 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Dec 8, 2021 3:17 PM in response to kohen123

kohen123 Said:

"Iphone help: So I had just shattered my iPhone screen and all I can see is a black screen, I am getting a new phone but need to import my photos that are not on iCloud onto my MacBook Pro."

-------

Troubleshooting Missing Photos:

Three Things to Try:

A. Start here: If you're Missing Photos or Videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

B. Check iCloud, Directly:

Go here, and see if they reside in iCloudhttps://www.icloud.com/photos

C. Where Else to Check:

1. PC
  2. PDA
  3. eMail
  4. Mac Device
  5. Cloud Storage
  6. Android Phone
  7. USB Flash Drive
  8. External Hard drive
  9. Secure Digital Card
  10. Compact Flash Card

Dec 8, 2021 3:13 PM in response to kohen123

Once the phone is damaged, unless you can get it to backup, you are not going to be able to do that. The phone requires you use the screen and have to trust the device to be able to access it when there is damage. The best you are going to do is use the last backup you used. If you are lucky, Apple will be able to replace the screen without having to wipe your drive.

Iphone help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.