Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad 2 and 3 freezing up

Both of my iPads are freezing up at random times when I’m doing a variety of things. There is no consistency.

This has been going on for several months now. Any suggestions what I might do?i

iPad Air 3, iPadOS 15

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 10:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 10:46 PM

zna2212 Said:

"iPad 2 and 3 freezing up: Both of my iPads are freezing up at random times when I’m doing a variety of things. There is no consistency. This has been going on for several months now. Any suggestions what I might do?I"

-------

Troubleshooting a Frozen iPad:

They are old deices, so you may want to consider upgrading to newer ones. The hardware may have failed. As for being a frozen device....

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2021 10:46 PM in response to zna2212

zna2212 Said:

"iPad 2 and 3 freezing up: Both of my iPads are freezing up at random times when I’m doing a variety of things. There is no consistency. This has been going on for several months now. Any suggestions what I might do?I"

-------

Troubleshooting a Frozen iPad:

They are old deices, so you may want to consider upgrading to newer ones. The hardware may have failed. As for being a frozen device....

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

iPad 2 and 3 freezing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.