Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is the Apple TV App on LG Oled B9 still Buggy

The Question came up here serveral times and on other forums as well always with bad support. The Apple TV App on LG Oled is Buggy and keeps stuttering at times. Over years now. No, restarting is not fixing the problem. It´s not permanent, sometimes it works. Why is Apple not fixing this App properly? I don´t need support I. Just fix this App! It´s been years and it´s getting kind of a joke. Not all people having those issues I know. But there are quite a bunch.

OLED55B97LA,

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 3:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 8:32 AM

This is a user helping other users with tech questions

forum, you are not addressing apple here  just  fellow users

get the impression most of us people answering questions in this forums own apple hardware,

if the LG, samsung and sony... tv owners with experience with the appletv app don't stick around

offering insights then the amount of support for those apps may be found wanting.

you can try contacting apple Get Support (apple.com)

and or give them feedback Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2021 8:32 AM in response to Kroggel

This is a user helping other users with tech questions

forum, you are not addressing apple here  just  fellow users

get the impression most of us people answering questions in this forums own apple hardware,

if the LG, samsung and sony... tv owners with experience with the appletv app don't stick around

offering insights then the amount of support for those apps may be found wanting.

you can try contacting apple Get Support (apple.com)

and or give them feedback Product Feedback - Apple

Why is the Apple TV App on LG Oled B9 still Buggy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.