Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

purchase order delivery

hello

i am sherif from Egypt and i ordered iphone 13 by online and arranged with a friend to pick it up and ship it to me ..the delivery date is from December 7th to 14th,2021.

my friend will travel on December 12th, 2021, and i am afraid the delivery date will be defined after his departure.

will you please expedite the delivery so he can pick it up for me before December 12th, 2021?

thanks for your support

sherif

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 5:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 6:16 AM

You are not speaking with Apple. This is a user to user only forum. And Apple will not expedite anything. Once ordered, it flows through the order system in line with everyone else's order. They are not going to make an exception to accommodate your friends travel schedule. If I were you, I'd ensure you have a backup plan in case he departs before the phone is delivered.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2021 6:16 AM in response to sherifmagdi

You are not speaking with Apple. This is a user to user only forum. And Apple will not expedite anything. Once ordered, it flows through the order system in line with everyone else's order. They are not going to make an exception to accommodate your friends travel schedule. If I were you, I'd ensure you have a backup plan in case he departs before the phone is delivered.

purchase order delivery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.