Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upgrading to Apple One Family

I currently have a monthly Apple Music Family subscription as well as a monthly 200GB iCloud storage plan. I pay for each subscription separately. Seems to me that it would be a better deal to purchase a monthly subscription to Apple One, Family. If I purchase that subscription, will Apple TV and Arcade automatically be added to my current menu of subscriptions, or will I need to cancel my existing Apple Music Family and iCloud subscriptions? Basically, is there an easy way to upgrade my subscriptions?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 7:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 11:51 AM

See the following from Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One.

Also see: What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2021 11:51 AM in response to Bill Remschak

See the following from Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One.

Also see: What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

Upgrading to Apple One Family

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.